Remote Management Service
The Team One Networking Remote Management Service provides cost-effective day-to-day management of your converged network infrastructure with proactive monitoring, problem isolation, change management.
Is your network resilient and available? Is it aligned to your strategic business initiatives? Companies that win use their network as a competitive advantage to reach new customers and maximize efficiency. If your company lacks network management expertise or resources you are vulnerable to service outages. And while your IT staff is trying to recover from the outages, what is happening to your strategic business initiatives?
The Remote Management Service provides remote network management for day-to-day operations, as well as network turning to improve the performance of your business applications. The service is delivered by an experienced team of engineers from our Network Operations Center using leading practices and processes. By outsourcing your daily management tasks to Team One Networking’s experts, you receive first class service while maintaining control of your network and allowing your IT staff to focus on your strategic initiatives that drive your bottom line.
The Remote Management Service includes the following activities:
- Performance and availability reporting
- Technical support for network MACD
- Configuration management
- Break-fix service restoration
- Scheduled network maintenance
- SLA and contracted rates for new service turn-up
- Proactive communication plan
- Optional on-site support SLA
- Optional advance hardware replacement
Selectively outsourcing support for your Cisco routing and switching products through the Remote Management Service gives you first class support and network management guidance while reducing your support costs and maximizing availability and efficiency.
The Team One Networking Remote Management Service helps you to:
- Increase the availability of your network infrastructure and business applications by quickly resolving network incidents and performance problems, and coordinating changes to reduce the duration of planned downtime
- Focus your IT staff on strategic business initiatives by offloading the day-to-day operation of your network infrastructure
- Improve network performance through changes based on measured data