The Team One Networking datacenter is a purpose-built facility utilizing the very latest in datacenter infrastructure and operational practices. With our colocation service your business can “right-size” your datacenter operation in a fraction of the time and with a fraction of the capital investment that would otherwise be required to develop, deploy and staff your own datacenter in the Northern California region.
Our facility is strategically located in Redding, California; being only a few short minutes away from the Redding Municipal Airport and I-5 corridor our facility is an ideal primary or disaster recovery location.
- Access to the colocation area of the facility is controlled by two-factor secure card-key access. Additionally access to each individual customer equipment cabinet is controlled by secure card-key access.
- Indoor and outdoor video surveillance.
- Up to 12,000 watts per customer cabinet to support dense blade server deployments.
- Standby generates with a minimum of N+1 redundancy on all power subsystems.
- City of Redding owned electric utility means lower operating costs.
Environment & Fire Suppression
- Colocation space is organized with hot aisle/cold aisle, front to back airflow to maximize efficiency.
- Constant ambient temperature and relative humidity. HVAC system operates with a minimum of N+1 redundancy in all zones.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA®) and pre-action dry pipe fire suppression system.
- Carrier neutral facility; purchase your own private/public transports directly with AT&T, Charter Communications or Level (3).
- Or; purchase Internet transit directly from Team One Networking and benefit from the reliability and performance of multiple providers without the overhead of running BGP yourself.
- No monthly charge for cross connects to your cabinet(s).
- Diverse building entrances.